The Loving Kindness of God
Donald Farmer, III, preached a message on Sunday morning, January 31, 2016, titled “The Loving Kindness of God” at Long Point Missionary Baptist Church. That message, taken from Ephesians chapter 2, can be seen or heard here.
“But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)” — Ephesians 2:4, 5
His Loving Kindness
God’s loving kindness allows Him to help those that can’t help themselves.
His loving kindness meets the real needs of man in God’s way.
God saw man’s choices and loved him anyway due to His loving kindness.
Who is able to receive His loving kindness?
Everyone is included in God’s loving kindness as Christ bore our sins on the cross. He made a way of salvation for us when there was no way.
Some that received His loving kindness:
- Rahab — a harlot that lived in Jericho — Joshua 2
- Mephibosheth — Jonathan’s crippled son — 2 Samuel 9
- Ruth — the Moabite woman, Naomi’s daughter-in-law — the book of Ruth
- Mary & Martha — Lazarus was raised from the dead — John 11
- The Maniac — cleansed of his demons — Luke 8
- The woman taken in adultery — her sins forgiven — John 8
- The woman at the well — she was forgiven — John 4
- The lame man in the basket — he was healed — Luke 5
- The lame man at the pool of Bethesda — he was healed — John 5
- The thief on the cross– was saved on the day of crucifixion – Luke 23
God’s grace and loving kindness is unlimited.