The Spirit of God
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I want to share with you the Word of God.
1 Corinthians 2:9-16
9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:for they are foolishness unto him:neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
I ask you, today, my friends, are you a born again child of God?
Do you have a relationship with the Holy Spirit that is promised to you and to me? God reveals the things that are of Him through the Holy Spirit.
A person that has not received the Gift of God cannot see the things of God. The smartest men of this world cannot see the things of God.
We must be willing to search for these heavenly things, through the Spirit, through true daily prayer, and through reading of the Word of God daily.
We are only limited to our own walk in the faith in Christ.